An authorized representative will need to sign the top that authorizes us to bill your organization.
Check which Criminal Records Check is needed.
Check Direct Copy Mail to, if applicable.
Include the ORC#, if applicable (see below links for correct number).
Fill in the Mail My Results to.
You may complete this form, sign it and make copies.
STEP 4 - Once you are approved and set up, your employees can schedule an APPOINTMENT ONLINE.
- The original background check results from the bureau will be mailed directly to the address indicated on the form within a few weeks.
- If a copy of the BCI result is needed, you can request it from the Ohio Attorney General’s Office website by completing their form.
FBI result is not permitted to be sent to any address other than what was
requested at the time of the original background check. Meaning, no copies can be requested.
- If you do not receive your reports within four weeks, it is your responsibility to contact the Ohio Attorney General’s Office at 877.224.0043 ext. 0.
the person needs to be inked on cards due to poor prints, this process can take
up to 12 weeks. Daycares and any
organization that needs their names on the report will need to process the
cards directly through their organization.
will receive a monthly invoice from the ESC which will include a billing report
listing the person(s) name, the date fingerprinted, the service performed and the
- Invoices need to be paid within a 30-day period. Your organization will be terminated if past due 60 days.
- Our Treasurer's office will bill you at the end of each month. A billing report will be attached listing the person fingerprinted, date fingerprinting was completed and what service was performed and the cost. Please remember monthly billing does have to be paid within a 30-day grace period.
The Authorization Forms may be duplicated. The original background check results from the bureau will be directly mailed to the address indicated on the form within a few weeks. If a copy of the BCI result is needed, you can request it from the Ohio Attorney General’s Office website by completing their form. The FBI result is not permitted to be sent to any address other than what was requested at the time of the original background check.
By submitting the above paperwork, your office requests us to obtain a criminal history/background check on the person(s) you send to us and we have permission to invoice your organization for that service.
OHIO REASON CODES: BCI AND FBI
Questions: Contact Pam Gamble at 440.324.5777 x1113 or [email protected].
Thank you for using our fingerprinting service and we look forward to providing you with excellent service!